We’ve been delivering Coasteering sessions for over 15 years, and we know how to have a fun Coasteering experience!
Enjoy the thrill of jumping off the rocks into deep blue waters, swimming through caves and scrambling over rocks, along with the stunning scenery and the chance of seeing porpoises, amazing ocean wildlife!
Safety is paramount, which is why we comply with the latest National Coasteering Charter guidelines, ensuring that our guides are suitably qualified & experienced,
Coasteering experiences cost £38pp with discounts available for large groups and school/scout/youth & guide groups.
What do you need to bring?
– Trainers, which will help when scrambling over the rocks
– Swimwear to wear under the wetsuit
– An old pair of shorts to wear over the wetsuit (we have plenty of spares!)
– A towel, for changing after the activity.
– Thick winter wetsuits
– Buoyancy aids
Cost: £38pp for adults, £30 for under 18’s or £110 for a family of 4.
– Do I have to do the jumps? No you don’t. You can easily avoid them.
– Do I need to be able to swim? Yes, you need to be able to swim a short distance. The safety equipment ensures you float, and we mix the route with scrambling over the rocks, so it’s not all swimming.
– How old do you need to be? Our minimum age is 8 years old, accompanied by family members.
Coasteering is the perfect activity for you and your friends/family/work mates to enjoy. Book a private activity session.
Family Fun session
Enjoy Coasteering with your family for just £110 for a 2.5 hour session (based on a family of 4).
Nothing from Thursday, 14 November 2019 to Friday, 13 December 2019.